The Bilge Pump is also called a miniature submersible pump, a "micro-submersible submersible pump," a "12V submersible pump," and so on. (Related experimental data and parameters can be found on the Chengdu Xincheng Cheng Technology Website). Because it is a DC power supply, it is often referred to as a "DC bilge pump." It is usually placed on the bilges of cruise ships, fishing vessels and other ships to eliminate the bilge water. It should generally be placed in water and completely or partially submerged. Usually 12V or 24V DC power supply, marine battery and other power supply.
There is an impeller inside the micro bilge pump. After being energized, it rotates at a high speed. The water in the vicinity of the impeller is rapidly thrown out, so that a vacuum (negative pressure) is formed near the impeller. A pressure difference is generated between the external atmospheric pressure and the vacuum, and the submersible pump is The nearby water is pumped into the submersible pump through the water inlet (usually a lot of meshes at the bottom of the submersible pump) and then thrown out. At the same time, the external water is sucked in again........ With the "floating switch", you can Automatically activate the submersible pump to discharge water from the bottom of the ship to the warning level. After the water level drops to the warning level, the power is automatically cut off to stop the micro-submersible pump and avoid dry burning.
1. The flow rate is much larger than other submersible pumps of the same size; the average submersible pump for fish tanks only has a flow rate of a few liters per minute;
2. Can contain particles, impurities, oil and other liquids; can also draw larger viscosity liquids;
3. Long-term continuous operation; can work for 24 hours in a row;
4. The pump shaft is made of stainless steel, durable wear-resistant, non-corrosive, fresh water, seawater can be used;
5 comes with a filter, easy to remove and clean;
6. Permanent magnet motor drive, high efficiency and energy saving, long service life, low noise;