The self-priming pump is a self-priming centrifugal pump, which has the advantages of compact structure, convenient operation, stable operation, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long service life, and strong self-priming ability. The pipeline does not need to install the bottom valve, only need to ensure that the pump body can store quantitative priming before work. Different liquids can use different materials self-priming pump.
The working principle of the self-priming pump is to fill the pump housing with water (or the pump housing itself) before starting the pump. After starting, the impeller rotates at a high speed so that the water in the impeller channel flows toward the volute. At this time, the inlet forms a vacuum, so that the inlet reverse door is opened, the air in the suction pipe enters the pump, and reaches the outer edge through the impeller channel.
1. Strong sewage discharge capacity: The special impeller anti-blocking design ensures that the pump is efficient and non-blocking.
2. High-efficiency and energy-saving: With excellent hydraulic model, the efficiency is 3~5% higher than that of ordinary self-priming pump.
3, self-priming performance is good: self-priming height is higher than the general self-priming pump 1 meter, and the self-priming time is shorter.
1. With a rocker-type sprinkler, it can be washed into the air and dispersed into small droplets for spraying. It is a good tool for farms, nurseries, orchards and vegetable gardens.
2. Suitable for clean water, seawater, chemical liquids with acidity and alkalinity and pastes with general pastes (media viscosity <100 cP, solid content up to 30%).
3. It can be used with any type and size filter press, and the ideal supporting pump type when the slurry is sent to the filter press for pressure filtration.