The necessity and selection principle of diaphragm pump
The function of the diaphragm pump in the process control is to accept the control signal of the regulator or the computer, change the flow of the regulated medium, and maintain the adjusted parameters within the required range, so as to achieve the automation of the production process. If the automatic adjustment system is compared with the manual adjustment process, the detection unit is the human eye and the adjustment control unit is the human brain, then the execution unit - diaphragm pump is the human hand and foot. To achieve a certain process parameters such as temperature, pressure, flow, level adjustment control, are inseparable from the diaphragm pump. Diaphragm pump selection is a very meticulous job, not only to have a solid theoretical knowledge, but also rich practical experience. Good selection not only helps to adjust the tuning of the control loop PID parameters, so that the adjusted parameters are better controlled, and the service life of the diaphragm pump is also greatly increased. The necessity and selection principle of diaphragm pump
When choosing specific options, consider the following aspects:
(1) The valve core shape structure is mainly based on selected flow characteristics and unbalanced forces.
(2) Wear resistance When the fluid medium is a suspension containing a high concentration of abrasive particles, the valve core and the valve seat interface are severely rubbed each time they close. Therefore, the flow path of the valve should be smooth, and the internal material of the valve should be hard.
(3) Corrosion resistance Due to the corrosive nature of the medium, a valve with a simple structure can be selected as far as possible while satisfying the adjustment function.
(4) Temperature and pressure of the medium When the temperature and pressure of the medium are high and the change is large, the valve whose valve core and valve seat materials are affected by the temperature and pressure change should be selected.
(5) Preventing flashing and cavitation Flashing and cavitation are only produced in liquid media. In the actual production process, flashing and cavitation not only affect the calculation of the flow coefficient, but also create vibration and noise, so that the service life of the valve is shortened. Therefore, the valve should be prevented from flashing and cavitation when selecting the valve. The necessity and selection principle of diaphragm pump