Jet Pump

Jet Pump

jet pump FAQ Q:How can I choose the most suitable pump? A: Please tell me your detailed flow rate, voltage, application and so on, then I will match the most appropriate pump for you, or you can choose the exact model in the product manual. Q: How long is your pump lifetime? A: Usually it is 3-5...
Chat Now

Product Details

jet pump

JSWm-H.jpg

HS code

8413709990

Cable

30cm

Power

0.55kW-0.9kW

MOQ

300pcs

Voltage

1x220V-240V

LOGO

WASSERMANN or OEM

Frequency

50/60Hz

Certificate

CE

Pipe size

1"x1"

Packing

Carton, 1pcs/ctn

Head up to

58m

Warranty

18 months

Flow up to

55l/min

Payment term

TT,LC, any pay way can support

Suction up to

9m

Delivery term

30-40 days on receipt of the down payment or LC

Sample

Free sample  to check quality for order confirmation

Loading Port

Ningbo, Shanghai, any port in China

FAQ

Q:How can I choose the most suitable pump?

A: Please tell me your detailed flow rate, voltage, application and so on, then I will match the most appropriate pump for you, or you can choose the exact model in the product manual.

 

Q: How long is your pump lifetime?

A:  Usually it is 3-5 years for domestic pumps, 5-10 years for industrial pumps and heavy duty pumps.


Q: What is your terms of payment? 

* 30% TT paid before the production, the rest 70% paid against B/L copy.

* LC at sight, LC 30 days, LC 60 days

* OA payment is not accepted


Inquiry